Ruby AU October Meeting Agenda

Meeting starts 7:06pm.

Present

Absent

Ryan to contact Base Legal regarding rewriting the Constitution. (Ryan)

  1. Ryan to call Base Legal tomorrow.

Membership fee?

Is paying for a Ruby AU event enough to have that person be considered a member?

Who will take on the responsibility of the membership register?

Committee Stacking + constitution rules regarding memberships (Lauren / Ryan)

Tom to talk to Jo regarding funding for RailsGirls sponsorship. (Tom / Jo)

Andre and Jo to discuss Slack / other company sponsorship. (Andre / Jo)

Re-election discussion (Lauren)

What is our direction?

New bank card (requires documented minutes to reflect this) (Lauren)

RailsCamp update (Tom)

Next meeting time

Action items

Meeting finishes at 7:44pm